Recording Office Hours
To enter or modify office hours information:
1. Enter the Secure Area
2. Select the Office Hours link from the Faculty Services menu.
If a term has not been selected, the system displays the Select Term page, on which you must select the desired term (If a CRN has not been selected, the system displays the Select a CRN page, from which you must select the desired CRN for the course you wish to view.). Once a CRN has been selected, the Office Hours page is displayed.
3. Enter data in the following fields:
- From Time (Please use military time)
- To Time (Please use military time)
- Day of Week
- Contact Telephone Number
- From Date
- To Date
4. Select the Display checkbox to allow your office hours to be available for students to view on the Web
5. Click the Submit button to save your changes. Your office hours are now available for students to view.
If you do not want your office hours to be viewed on the web, clear the Display checkbox. Click the Submit button to save your changes.
You may want to leave the Display checkbox clear if, for example, the term has not started and you are not yet certain of your office information. You may enter and save your entry on the screen and return at a later date to modify/change, and select the Display checkbox for viewing.
6. To copy your office hours to another class, select the class from the Copy To pull-down list. Note: Please pay particular attention to the term attached to the course(s) in the pull-down list. All of your previous term courses are in the list.
7. Click the Submit button to save the changes.