Paying Your Enrollment Deposit
Upon admission to the University of Michigan-Dearborn, you are required to submit a $50 Enrollment Deposit and an Admission Acceptance Form (AAF). This deposit reserves your space for the semester. The $50 payment will be credited to your student account and applied toward your tuition.
The deadline for your deposit is listed below specific to the term to which you have admitted (or two weeks after you receive your letter of admission, whichever is later):
Fall: May 1
Winter: December 1
Summer: April 1
Prior to the start of the semester, you will receive information in the mail about the orientation process, which consists of placement testing, an orientation to the University, academic advising, and registration.
Enrollment Deposits are refundable only when requested in writing prior to your entry term deadline date listed above.
2 Ways to Pay:
- Online (preferred method) - directions below. (Submit your AAF via mail).
- Submit the $50 payment via mail along with your AAF to:
Office of Admissions and Orientation
University of Michigan-Dearborn
4901 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128-2406
Online Enrollment Deposit Payment Instructions:
- Enter the Cashiers/Student Accounts secure website. For detailed instructions, follow along with steps 2-14.
- In the University ID field, enter the 8-digit number that is printed on your admission acceptance form and in your admission letter (in some cases, this number may be 9-digits). Enter number with no dashes or spaces.
- In the PIN field, enter your personal identification number (PIN). PINs are assigned as your birthdate in six-digit format. (Example, January 1, 1989 would be entered 010189).
- Click the Login Now button.
- Select the Deposits tab.
- Select desired Semester from the drop-down menu and click Select.
- Select Make Deposit Payment.
- Select a Payment Method from the drop-down menu and click Continue. Please note, your enrollment deposit payment will include a $3.00 non-refundable fee, bringing your total charge to $53.00. The amount of $50 will appear on your account. The $3 charge goes directly to the PayPath online payment service.
- Confirm payment details and select Continue to Pay Path which will open a new browser window.
- In the PayPath window, select Continue.
- After reading the screen, select Continue.
- Enter all necessary information on the Credit Card Billing Information screen and click Continue. Payment options include: MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- Verify your payment information is correct and select Submit Payment.
- Print the statement that appears as receipt of your payment.
- You will also receive an email confirmation if you provided an email address.
If you need additional assistance, please call 313-593-5100 or email email@example.com.