Online Enrollment Verification Instructions
Ordering Enrollment Verifications
1. Click on the UM-Dearborn Connect icon.
2. Click on Enter Secure Area.
3. In the User ID field, enter your 8-digit UMID with no dashes or spaces
4. In the PIN field, enter your personal identification number (PIN).
PINs are assigned as your birth date in six-digit format. (Example: If your birth date is January 1, 1985 you would enter 010185)
5. Click the Login button.
6 Select Student from the menu.
7. Select Student Records from the menu.
8. Select Enrollment Verification Request from the menu.
9. The Enrollment Verification Request page is used to indicate the enrollment term to be verified, type of request, and the number of copies needed.
a. Term Select the term to be verified. System will supply all terms in which the student was registered.
b. Verification Type The Verification Type is required. UM-Dearborn uses only one verification type; please select Web Enrollment Verification .
c. Number of Copies This field is where a student enters the number of enrollment verifications he/she would like printed.
10. Click the Continue button
11. The Enrollment Verification Delivery page is used to indicate how the enrollment verification will be delivered.
Pick-up in office or Standard Mailing are the only options.
12. Click the Continue button
13. The Enrollment Verification Address page is used to indicate to whom the enrollment verification will be addressed. There are three options:
a. One of Your Addresses This field is used when a student wants the enrollment verification to be addressed to his/her address.
b. FAX Area Code and Number These fields are used when a student want the enrollment verification to be faxed to a specific number.
c. Complete Address and Issue to The Street, City, State, Zip, and Issued To lines will need to be completed indicating how a student wants the enrollment verification addressed.
14. Click the Continue button
15. The Enrollment Verification Request Summary page allows for review of the information entered. If any information is incorrect, click the back button on the browser menu to make changes.
16. Click the Submit Request button
17. The Enrollment Verification Signature page displays. This page contains a message verifying that the enrollment verification request has been logged.