Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid homepage. Here you will find information on scholarships, grants, loans, and work study.
News & Information
- FALL SEMESTER 2015--Important Dates for Book Vouchers, Disbursements, and Tuition Due Dates
- Changes to Federal Student Loan Interest Rates--the rates are lower!
- The U.S. Department of Education has introduced a new system to further enhance the security of students and parents who use their student websites. The FSA PIN has been replaced with the Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID). The process should be virtually seamless in inplementation
- While the recommended priority deadline for completing your FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov was March 1, 2015, you can still apply! Don't forget to review the new version of 7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA before you start the FAFSA.
- Expecting a financial aid refund? Enroll in direct deposit.