Congratulations on your admission to the University of Michigan-Dearborn!
This page is designed to help guide you through your next steps as you prepare to enroll.
Have questions? Contact the Office of Admissions and Orientation!
Set up your campus email!
E-mail account information will be sent within two weeks after being admitted. Activate your account based on instructions provided.
Fill out the FAFSA
Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is online.
Submit Your $50 Enrollment Deposit and Admissions Acceptance Form
Submit final documents
- High school transcripts
- Send Advanced Placement test scores (our AP code is 1861)
- Send college transcripts (for any college courses taken while in high school)
New Student Convocation and Student Success Workshop take place the day before the start of the Fall semester. It's a great kick-off to your first term at UM-Dearborn!
- The Union at Dearborn - housing option for students.
- Check out our Off-Campus Housing Referral Service.
You can pre-load money onto a card to use at campus dining locations. Speak with a Picasso Restaurant Group staff member at the McKinley Cafe in the University Center.
Pick up your books and supplies
Visit the Barnes & Noble Bookstore on campus.Start classes!
Consult the academic calendar to know when the semester starts and when breaks and exams take place.
Pay Your Tuition
- Tuition due dates fall on the third Wednesday of the term. Pay online.
- Consider Tuition Refund Insurance.
UM Emergency Alert is a mass, urgent notification system, comprised of a variety of methods by which the University can contact students, faculty and staff of an active, major campus emergency. Visit the website to sign up.