For students who thrive on high achievement, creativity, and leadership.
Designed by and for Transfer Students
Honors Transfers Innovators (HTI) is a unique learning community that brings together high achieving transfer students of all backgrounds and interests to explore and further develop their creativity and leadership.
Join a program designed by transfer honors students for transfer honors students. As a member, you will confront meaningful projects in which you must take initiative, draw upon your life experiences, and use interdisciplinary knowledge and problem-solving methods to make decisions and achieve results.
Honors Transfer Innovators Experience
- Membership in a unique learning community supported by deeply committed, award-winning faculty
- Opportunity to develop critical thinking, creative problem solving and leadership skills to succeed in a highly diverse, complex, and connected world
- Gain leadership skills and experience applying theory to real-life projects
- Mentoring from faculty, alumni and business leaders to build your professional network
- Flexible structure that accommodates your studies, work and personal life
- Immersion activities on campus and in the community
This Program is Ideal for Students Who:
- Want to link the theory and practice of creativity and leadership through project based learning, to address local and global issues and opportunities.
- Are curious and willing to ask questions, challenge themselves and try new things.
- Have completed at least 12 undergraduate credit hours by Fall 2016 and have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher. (Students with less than a 3.5 GPA and have demonstrated high achievement in creativity and/or leadership are welcome to apply).
For questions about Honors Transfer Innovators, contact the Office of Admissions and Orientation at 313-593-5100 or email@example.com.