Faculty and Staff
Career Services welcomes you as a partner and campus citizen. We endorse the total development of our students and alumni. Our role of helping students and alumni prepare for their life after their academic pursuits at the University of Michigan – Dearborn is critical. Our mission is to increase the career management skills of our students and alumni while encouraging supportive interactions between our office, employers, university units, students and alumni.
We are here for support and collaboration. Please take advantage of our services!
- For a workshop on "What Can I Do With A Major In?", Resume Writing, Interview Preparation, Job Search Strategies, Workforce Trends, Choosing a Major, or something customized to meet your specific needs?
- Refer a student or alumni to us for individual career counseling to discuss career options, employment preparation session, or to get information about our Career Planning class.
- Want to post a work study, part-time or full-time non-campus position.
- Desire information about our career fairs or recruitment events so that you can meet employers, refer employers or volunteer to participate.
- Great links for salary information, employment trends, and other resources.
- Be sure to check out the New Faculty website to learn about many campus resources!