Students & Alumni
WHAT IS FOCUS?
- FOCUS is a free online career assessment that assists students and alumni by suggesting careers that match their interests, skills, and work-related values. The system is a tool that helps explore and clarify various dimensions of your own personal preferences.
- While taking the inventory go with your first thought and do not over analyze your response. Remember there are no "right" or "wrong" answers, so pretend as if there are no barriers.
- We strongly advise that you schedule an appointment with a career counselor to review your results. Many questions and possibilities may surface throughout your career exploration process. Call (313) 593-5020 to schedule an appointment at Career Services.
- To learn more about FOCUS and the many tools available in the program review this slide show.
- Remember to relax and have fun!
LOG INTO FOCUS:
New Users: Click on the FOCUS login link and create a username and password following the link to create a new account.
Existing Users: Simply login and enter the password and username you created where required.
The login Access Code is: goblue
Remember to make an appointment with a Career Services counselor to discuss your results and further explore you career options!