This is where the real world begins.
UM-Dearborn offers thousands of scholarships each year and there are countless available from outside the university. Students are encouraged to actively research all applicable scholarship opportunities.
Non-Resident Graduate Tuition Scholarship
You may be eligible for a non-resident graduate tuition scholarship, if:
- You are a non-resident graduate student in the College of Engineering and Computer Science.
- You select at least six (6) credit hours per semester and have a minimum GPA of 3.2 if you are a continuing student. If your are in your final semester, you may be eligible if your select at least three(3) credit hours.
- You are not employed off-campus and show the need for the non-resident graduate tuition scholarship. Students on training visas, CPT or OPT are not eligible for the scholarship.
- You are not working as a GSI or GSRA.
- Only one (1) online class will be allowed per semester. All others must be taken on campus.
Summer 1&2- May 17th, 2017
Fall 2017-September 20th, 2017
Winter 2018- January 22nd, 2018
To submit an application, or for more information, please contact Graduate Student Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).