Outside Job Opportunities
- UM-Dearborn Career Services Job Postings - Note: Students wishing to view job postings must register with Career Services and pay a one-time $15.00 fee. This may be done online at the Career Services registration information page.
- UM-Ann Arborís Career Center Job Postings
- Michigan Nonprofit Association Classified Ads
- Dearborn Public Schools Job Postings
- Detroit Public Schools Job Postings
- Oakland County Consortium Job Postings
- Wayne County RESA Job listings website
- Washtenaw County - Intermediate School District - Note: Scroll down to the middle of the page for district links.
- Michigan.gov Career Portal: Michigan Teacher, Support Staff, Administrator, & College Faculty -- Job Openings - Note: scroll to the bottom for more career links.
Job Openings at David Ellis Academy West
The David Ellis Academy West in Redford, MI is seeking applicants for the following teaching positions:
- 6th Grade Social Studies / Science Teacher
- Certified K-6/8 Teacher
- 7th-8th Grade ELA Teacher
Candidates may send their credentials directly to:
Mr. Matthew Golusin
313-450-0300 Fax: 313-450-0305
David Ellis Academy West
19800 Beech Daly Road
Redford, MI 48240
Job Openings at EUP School District
Eastern Upper Peninsula Intermediate School District has several job openings in the following areas:
- High School Teaching - 6 openings
- Elementary School Teaching - 4 openings
- Middle School Teaching - 1 opening
- Paraprofessional Classroom Aide - 5 openings
- Adult Education - 2 openings
- Special Education - 1 opening
For more details and apply, please visit EUP ISD Application page.
Detroit Public Schools Community District is actively recruiting for this school year and would like to fill the following positions immediately.
- Preschool - 14 teacher vacancies
- K-5 and 6-8 self-contained - 143 teacher vacancies
- 9-12 (and by content area) - 49 total teacher vacancies
- Biology - 1
- Chemistry - 1
- Vocational - 6
- English - 9
- Health / PE - 4
- Mathematics - 8
- Music - 3
- Physics - 1
- Science - 7
- Social Studies - 5
- Spanish - 4
- Bilingual or EL certification - 5 teacher vacancies
- Special Ed ( teachers vs. other providers) - 50 vacancies
- Councilors and other specialists
- Counselor - 11 vacancies
- Instructional Specialist / Literacy Coach - 10 vacancies
- Other - 40 Instructional
For applications please visit DPSCD employment website.
Hockey School Academic Tutors
Tutor Plus, Inc. is currently seeking to fill several part time, flexible positions for academic coaches who can provide tutorial support to a select group of student athletes who are taking online middle and high school level courses.
- Part time positions are available at two locations with one in Canton and one in Hazel Park.
- The available time frames are from 1pm - 4pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- The assignment runs concurrently with the academic school year and may lead to additional opportunities for one on one tutoring at a premium rate.
- Great opportunity for an aspiring educator who is looking to pick up some part time tutoring hours each week.
Interested candidates please contact
South Lake High School Job Opportunities
South Lake High School in St. Clair Shores, MI is searching for high quality certified teaching candidates who are looking to work with a diverse population for the following positions:
- High School Social Studies Teacher with preferred minor in Physical Education
- High School English Teacher
Interested candidates please contact:
Becky Schroll, Ed. Specialist
You may apply online at the South Lake Schools Employment Application.
Job Openings at Advanced Technology Academy
The Advanced Technology Academy Campus Dearborn has the following job openings:
- Secondary Spanish Teacher (2)
- Secondary Science Teacher (1)
- Special Education Teacher (3)
Interested candidates please contact:
Human Resource Director
Work: 313. 625. 4705
Cell: 734. 545. 4462
Clinical Research Assistant
The research department is looking for college students who are eager to work in a clinical setting.
- Position does not require prior research experience.
- Complete in-house training and orientation
- Paid or volunteer position based on student's availability
- skills required: Basic science Knowledge
Interested applicants please send a resume, availability and a printout of transcripts to:
Clinical Research Assistant Manager
Michigan Spine and Brain Surgeons, PLLC
More details in JOB DESCRIPTION.