Outside Job Opportunities
- UM-Dearborn Career Services Job Postings - Note: Students wishing to view job postings must register with Career Services and pay a one-time $15.00 fee. This may be done online at the Career Services registration information page.
- UM-Ann Arborís Career Center Job Postings
- Michigan Nonprofit Association Classified Ads
- Dearborn Public Schools Job Postings
- Detroit Public Schools Job Postings
- Oakland County Consortium Job Postings
- Wayne County RESA Job listings website
- Washtenaw County - Intermediate School District - Note: Scroll down to the middle of the page for district links.
- Michigan.gov Career Portal: Michigan Teacher, Support Staff, Administrator, & College Faculty -- Job Openings - Note: scroll to the bottom for more career links.
Crestwood School District - Hiring Secretary- 12-12-14
Crestwood School District is hiring a secretary / clerical position I. Read full position details and requirements HERE.
Florida Department of Education Hiring Teachers - 12-11-14
The state of Florida is hiring teachers! The Florida Department of Education is holding informative webinar for interested teachers on Tuesday, December 30th, 2014 at 4:00pm EST.
Highlights will include:
- Reasons to teach in Florida
- Florida's recent educational achievements
- Insights from Florida's Teacher of the Year
- Steps to teach in Florida
Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp Hiring Cabin Counselors, Musicians, & Lifeguards for Summer 2015 - 12-11-14
Blue Lake serves more than 5,400 junior high and high school students each summer, who major in music, art, dance, and drama. 220 staff positions are available for motivated college students with interest in working with young people. Spend your summer making a difference! View staff positions HERE or call 800--221-3796.
Submit an online application HERE.
Chicago Collegiate Charter Schools - Chicago, IL - 12-4-14
Chicago Collegiate Charter Schools are hiring. Submit a referral HERE.
Macomb Community College - Macomb, MI - 12-5/14
MCC is hiring ESL instructor for the Winter term starting in January 2015. The qualifications include a masterís degree in TESOL or Applied Linguistics or a related degree with ESL teaching experience preferably at the post-secondary level. Graduate students must have completed 20 hours of ESL courses. The salary range is $607.98-$702.85 per equated hour. MCC offers day, evening, and Saturday classes at the Warren and Clinton Township campuses.
Warren Consolidated Schools - Warren, Michigan - 11-25-14
Warren Consolidated Schools is hiring building substitute teacher positions for both elementary and secondary education.
Apply online HERE by 01/07/2015
Crestwood School District - Dearborn Heights, Michigan - 11-20-14
Crestwood School District is seeking to fill several teaching positions for the 2014-2015 school year listed below. Those with ESL endorsements are encouraged to apply. Please see the different postings for details about each position. The district is also in need of long-term substitute teachers. Those who are interested should submit their application online HERE by 11/29/14.
Growing Hope (community-based non-profit) Hiring 3 VISTA opportunities - 11/20/14
Growing Hope is currently recruiting applicants for three VISTA service member positions for 12-month terms of service, to begin in February 2015 and to run through February 2016. See job description and application directions here , but please note application deadline is Friday, December 5, 2014.
Cardinal Scholars Hiring In-Home and Online Tutors - Michigan - 10-31-14
Cardinal Scholars is an in-home and online tutoring service that gives exceptional tutors the chance to be matched with local students in need of additional academic support. We connect tutors with students seeking help with college, high school, middle school and elementary material.
We're seeking tutors who meet the following criteria:
- Are fantastic teachers and have experience teaching others.
- Are academically curious and intelligent.
- Attend or have graduated from University of Michigan as either an undergraduate, graduate, or professional student.
The benefits of becoming a tutor with us include:
- Freedom to set your own schedule (no set hourly requirement; we expect you to be taking classes yourself!).
- Competitive compensation ranging from $15 - $35 per hour.
- Get to know great families from the community who will really appreciate your help.
- We connect tutors with students all over the U.S. and online for sessions so you can tutor in your hometown during breaks, and in your college town during the school year!
Coming on board as a tutor is not a guarantee of immediate tutoring work, but offers the opportunity to be considered for an assignment if we receive a tutoring request in your area for in person tutoring and/or around the country for online tutoring.
Generations Home Care Group, MI - Hiring Home Health Care Aide - 10/6/14
Home Health Aide, Direct Care Worker, Certified Nurse Assistant, Companionship/Mentor - will be trained to do in-home care for children/young adults of the autism spectrum, various disabilities (DS, Autistic, Psychotic Disorders ). Follow a care plan and document/chart each work day. Assist client in activities and life management skills. Help the patients learn behaviors and patterns that are needed in every day living. Learn to chart all activities on your shift and submit your completed notes on the client. Will not be asked to drive the client, only work in the home. Shifts and hours range from full to part time but also can be flexible with a studentís schedule. Also may include weekends and evening shifts. Learn to use techniques in coping with autism. Most have a current/up to date TB test, physical or note from doctor with NO work restrictions and a CPR certification prior to start. Compensation: $8.00 Ė $10.00/ HR depending on experience.
Trillum Academy, Taylor, MI - 10-2-14
Hiring High School Science, English, Special Education Teachers as well as Special Education (co-teacher) and Speech Pathologist.
Applicants should send their resumes to Jessica Biehl, the high school principal, at email@example.com