Outside Job Opportunities
- UM-Dearborn Career Services Job Postings - Note: Students wishing to view job postings must register with Career Services and pay a one-time $15.00 fee. This may be done online at the Career Services registration information page.
- UM-Ann Arborís Career Center Job Postings
- Michigan Nonprofit Association Classified Ads
- Dearborn Public Schools Job Postings
- Detroit Public Schools Job Postings
- Oakland County Consortium Job Postings
- Wayne County RESA Job listings website
- Washtenaw County - Intermediate School District - Note: Scroll down to the middle of the page for district links.
- Michigan.gov Career Portal: Michigan Teacher, Support Staff, Administrator, & College Faculty -- Job Openings - Note: scroll to the bottom for more career links.
Four Job Openings at Melvindale High School
Melvindale High School is seeking applicants for the following teaching positions:
- Bilingual Math Teacher
- Bilingual English/Language Arts Teacher
- Bilingual Social Studies Teacher
- Bilingual Science Teacher
Interested candidates please email cover letter and resume directly to:
Principal Ryan Vranesich
Melvindale High School
Melvindale, MI 48122
Seeking 1st/2nd Grade Teacher
Two Openings at Warren Consolidated Schools
On-Site Mentors at Westwood Cyber School
Westwood Cyber School is currently seeking student teachers, current teachers, or students that have a desire to assist/ monitor students with their work in the school labs. Currently, there is a need of mentors to assist with all subjects but specifically in Algebra I-II, Chemistry, and Biology.
Find more details in the JOB DESCRIPTION.
ChaVonne McGowan, M.Ed, Ed.S
Westwood Cyber High School
Westwood Community Schools
25824 Michigan Avenue, Inkster MI 48141
Phone: (313) 565-2378 Fax: (313) 565-2359
School Programs Intern
Belle Isle Conservancy has an intern opportunity for education professional interested in urban elementary environmental education that would assist in training and leading school field trips for urban elementary students.
If interested please contact Amy Emmert at email@example.com or call 248-912-5029
Job Openings at David Ellis Academy West
The David Ellis Academy West in Redford, MI is seeking applicants for the following teaching positions:
- 6th Grade Social Studies / Science Teacher
- Certified K-6/8 Teacher
- 7th-8th Grade ELA Teacher
Candidates may send their credentials directly to:
Mr. Matthew Golusin
313-450-0300 Fax: 313-450-0305
David Ellis Academy West
19800 Beech Daly Road
Redford, MI 48240
Job Openings at EUP School District
Eastern Upper Peninsula Intermediate School District has several job openings in the following areas:
- High School Teaching - 6 openings
- Elementary School Teaching - 4 openings
- Middle School Teaching - 1 opening
- Paraprofessional Classroom Aide - 5 openings
- Adult Education - 2 openings
- Special Education - 1 opening
For more details and apply, please visit EUP ISD Application page.
Detroit Public Schools Community District is actively recruiting for this school year and would like to fill the following positions immediately.
- Preschool - 14 teacher vacancies
- K-5 and 6-8 self-contained - 143 teacher vacancies
- 9-12 (and by content area) - 49 total teacher vacancies
- Biology - 1
- Chemistry - 1
- Vocational - 6
- English - 9
- Health / PE - 4
- Mathematics - 8
- Music - 3
- Physics - 1
- Science - 7
- Social Studies - 5
- Spanish - 4
- Bilingual or EL certification - 5 teacher vacancies
- Special Ed ( teachers vs. other providers) - 50 vacancies
- Councilors and other specialists
- Counselor - 11 vacancies
- Instructional Specialist / Literacy Coach - 10 vacancies
- Other - 40 Instructional
For applications please visit DPSCD employment website.
Hockey School Academic Tutors
Tutor Plus, Inc. is currently seeking to fill several part time, flexible positions for academic coaches who can provide tutorial support to a select group of student athletes who are taking online middle and high school level courses.
- Part time positions are available at two locations with one in Canton and one in Hazel Park.
- The available time frames are from 1pm - 4pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- The assignment runs concurrently with the academic school year and may lead to additional opportunities for one on one tutoring at a premium rate.
- Great opportunity for an aspiring educator who is looking to pick up some part time tutoring hours each week.
Interested candidates please contact