Outside Job Opportunities
- UM-Dearborn Career Services Job Postings - Note: Students wishing to view job postings must register with Career Services and pay a one-time $15.00 fee. This may be done online at the Career Services registration information page.
- UM-Ann Arborís Career Center Job Postings
- Michigan Nonprofit Association Classified Ads
- Dearborn Public Schools Job Postings
- Detroit Public Schools Job Postings
- Oakland County Consortium Job Postings
- Wayne County RESA Job listings website
- Washtenaw County - Intermediate School District - Note: Scroll down to the middle of the page for district links.
- Michigan.gov Career Portal: Michigan Teacher, Support Staff, Administrator, & College Faculty -- Job Openings - Note: scroll to the bottom for more career links.
Three Job Openings Available at Gabriel Richard Catholic High School
Gabriel Richard Catholic High School in Riverview, MI has three open teaching positions available for candidates holding a current secondary Michigan teaching certificate.
Candidates may apply through the Archdiocese of Detroit website or contact:
Mrs. Patricia Sattler
Dean of Students/Instructional Technology
PreSchool Job Fair
Job openings in Ann Arbor Public Schools
Special Education Teachers for 2016-17 Year
Shelby County Schools is hiring special education teachers. There are currently over 20 vacancies posted for adaptive functional skills, day treatment, functional skills, instructional resource, and short term placement special education positions.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor's degree and be eligible to work in the United States
Additionally, candidates must meet ONE of the following requirements:
- Hold full teaching certification and an active Special Education endorsement in Tennessee or another U.S. state OR
- Hold an undergraduate GPA of 2.75+ and score a passing grade on the Praxis II exam that is associated with the appropriate Special Education Endorsement
Interested applicants please contact:
Shelby County Schools
160 S. Hollywood Street
Memphis, TN 38112
901-416-1672 | firstname.lastname@example.org
More information in the Downloadable Flyer.
School Principal for 2016-2017 school year
Hamadeh Education Services is looking to candidates for the position of School Principal to asume responsibility for an award winning nationally recognized public school academy located in the Metro Detroit area.
The successful candidate will create and maintain an environment of educational achievement for students and a positive work environment for staff members. The ideal candidate for this position will possess high ethics, leadership skills, communication skills and the ability to provide excellent guidance to students, staff and parents.
- Masterís Degree in Educational Leadership with a certification as a school administrator (Michigan) OR must complete a program leading to certification as a school administrator (Michigan) within 3 years from date of hire.
- Experience supervising K-12 teaching and support staff and the ability to influence staff members to increase performance.
- Possesses excellent communication skills: Oral (including presentations), Written, Interpersonal (active listening), Negotiating and Influencing.
- Experience working in a culturally diverse setting
- Responsible for the overall planning, developing and implementation of the schoolís instructional programs and staff development
- Responsible for the day to day oversight of school operations , student enrollment and attendance expectations
- Coordinates the local, state, and internal student assessment programs to improve student performance
- Plans, evaluates and recommends programs, policies, goals and objectives
- Assists in the timely preparations of school reports as required by stakeholders at the local, state and federal level
- Is able to articulate and demonstrate the schoolís vision, values, and goals to students, staff members, parents and community members
- Performs all other duties assigned by the superintendent or his/her designee
Interested candidates applicants please contact:
Director of Talent Acquisition
Hamadeh Educational Services, Inc.
Tel. (313) 565-0507 Fax (313) 565-0718 Mobile (586) 745-4505
Clinical Research Assistant
The research department is looking for college students who are eager to work in a clinical setting.
- Position does not require prior research experience.
- Complete in-house training and orientation
- Paid or volunteer position based on student's availability
- skills required: Basic science Knowledge
Interested applicants please send a resume, availability and a printout of transcripts to:
Clinical Research Assistant Manager
Michigan Spine and Brain Surgeons, PLLC
More details in JOB DESCRIPTION.
High School Math Teacher
The Advanced Technology Academy is looking for a High School Math teacher to finish out the 2015-2016 school year and continue to teach for the 2016-2017 school year.
The open position requires to teach Geometry, Title-1 Particular Topics in Math, Algebra 2, and Algebra 1 recovery.
ATA offers the following benefits:
- Starting salary $38,000
- Health Insurance (Blue Care Network)
- Dental Insurance (Aetna Dental)
- Vision Insurance (VSP Vision)
- Life Insurance
- 5% match to your 401 k
Interested applicants please contact:
Human Resource Director
Advanced Technology Academy