Outside Job Opportunities
- UM-Dearborn Career Services Job Postings - Note: Students wishing to view job postings must register with Career Services and pay a one-time $15.00 fee. This may be done online at the Career Services registration information page.
- UM-Ann Arborís Career Center Job Postings
- Michigan Nonprofit Association Classified Ads
- Dearborn Public Schools Job Postings
- Detroit Public Schools Job Postings
- Oakland County Consortium Job Postings
- Wayne County RESA Job listings website
- Washtenaw County - Intermediate School District - Note: Scroll down to the middle of the page for district links.
- Michigan.gov Career Portal: Michigan Teacher, Support Staff, Administrator, & College Faculty -- Job Openings - Note: scroll to the bottom for more career links.
On-Site Interviews for Early Childhood Students & Alumni
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency , in partnership with University of Michigan-Dearborn and the department of Early Childhood Education, will offer on-campus interviews to hire students and alumni for the following positions:
- Teacher (Early Childhood)
- Teacher Assistant (Early Childhood)
- Teacher (After-school youth programs; part-time)
- Tutor (After-school youth programs; part-time)
- Group Leader (After-school youth programs; part-time)
The on-campus interviews will be conducted on Wednesday February 10, 2016 from 10 AM to 6 PM in room FCS 108.
ABOUT WAYNE METRO: Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency (Wayne Metro) has been providing services to low and moderate income individuals and families since 1971. Since then, Wayne Metro has established a system of diversified programming and funding knowing that Wayne County residents need a source of reliable community support to help them succeed and thrive. Since 1994, the agency's budget has grown from $100,000 to over $40 million while maintaining a low-administrative rate (8%) that allows $.92 of every dollar to be utilized for direct client services.
Today, Wayne Metro operates more than 50 programs with nearly 300 employees. As a result of Wayne Metroís outstanding programmatic and fiscal track record serving Out-Wayne County, the State of Michigan named Wayne Metro the Interim Community Action Agency for the City of Detroit in Spring 2013. The agency is proud to provide valuable services to low-income residents throughout Wayne County
Resource Long Term Substitute Teacher
Hillel Day School is seeking a dynamic Seventh and Eighth Grade Resource Specialist as a Long Term Substitute Teacher. Responsibilities include co-teaching English and Math classes, supporting additional classes, managing student caseloads, and meeting the needs of students with learning differences.
Job Type: Temporary
Required Experience: Teaching 1 year
Education: Bachelor Degree in Elementary or Secondary Education, preferably with endorsements for special education, language arts, and/or math from an accredited college or university.
For more information and submit an application visit the job postings page of Hillel Day School.
Six job opportunities at Global Educational Excellence
Global Educational Excellence has six job opportunities for its locations in Detroit, Dearborn and Hamtramck. Please click on the links below to see details.
Applicants can forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Elementary (K-5) in Edmonson Academy - Detroit
- Elementary (K-5) in White Academy - Detroit
- ESL Teacher in White Academy - Detroit
- Middle School Math Teacher in White Academy - Detroit
- Physical Education (K-5) in Riverside East Academy - Dearborn
- Reading Specialist in White Academy - Detroit
About Global Educational Excellence
Global Education Excellence (GEE) is an educational management company that was founded in 1998. It was established as a vehicle for developing educational environments where all children are offered quality educational opportunities. The GEE family of schools includes campuses in: Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Dearborn Heights, Dearborn, Hamtramck, Detroit, as well as a campus in Toledo, Ohio. Housed within these campuses are three early childhood centers, eight elementary schools, five middle schools, and three high schools.
GEE academies offer world languages that include both Arabic and Spanish. Students and teachers embrace character and culture in an approach in educating diverse populations.
Full time Special Education Teacher
ProCare Therapy is looking for a full time Special Education Teacher in the Detroit area right now. There are currently openings at the middle and high school levels. Ideal candidates will be able to work full-time and start immediately.
- Bachelor's degree in special education
- Michigan teaching certificate with special ed endorsement
- Experience in a MI public school preferred
- Must have experience writing IEPs
Please feel free to visit the website or contact
Director of Educational Resources
For more information, click here.
Family/Consumer Science Teacher
Director of Finance
Woodhaven-Brownstown School District invites to apply for the position of Director of Finance.
Internship Opportunity - Creating On-Line Learning Courses
SOUTHWEST SOLUTIONS and its subsidiaries employs over 500 staff, and we are interested in increasing the use of technology and online learning to enhance our onboarding process. Currently, all new hires complete an eight hour live orientation in addition to on-the-job training in their specific roles.
We would like to add on-line learning to our initial orientation, and are seeking interns skilled in creating engaging, interactive on-line courses covering various orientation topics. The intern would work directly with our Director of Program Development and Director of Human Resources to identify topics and content for on-line learning and will utilize our Relias Learning System to develop courses.
Interested candidates should contact Roberta Walker, Director of Program Development, at email@example.com or 313-481-3110.