We appreciate your interest in our graduate business programs.
You may apply for admission to our master's programs year round. Students who require full-time enrollment will find course availability greatest during the fall and winter semesters.
We conduct a holistic review of each application. There is no formula to define who will make a successful candidate, but we are especially interested in strong academic performance, strong GMAT or GRE test scores, and a brief but clear statement of purpose. Admission is competitive.
View our Class Profile to learn more.
The MBA and MS programs are open to students of all undergraduate majors and all levels of work experience.
To be considered for admission, you must have successfully completed the following:
- The equivalent of a four-year US bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A grade of “C” or better in an undergraduate course in college algebra, trigonometry, finite math, pre-calculus, or calculus
- GMAT or GRE test within the previous 5 years
MS applicants may request an exemption from the GMAT or GRE if they meet any of the following conditions. We reserve the right to require the GMAT or GRE of any MS applicant.
- Have completed an undergraduate degree from an AACSB or ABET accredited program within the previous 5 years with a 3.2 GPA.
- Have previously earned a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution in a field requiring significant analytical or quantitative work, such as business, economics, engineering, statistics, mathematics, physics, chemistry or biology.
- Have earned any of the following certifications: CAS, CFA, CFM, CPA, FRM, SOA, or have passed a state bar exam.
If you have taken the GMAT or GRE within the previous 5 years, we will consider your test scores regardless of whether you qualify to receive the test exemption.
All MBA applicants must submit official GMAT or GRE test scores.
Fall semester (September): August 1
Winter semester (January): December 1
Summer semester (May): April 1