Dining Services

Debit Dollars

Turn your UM-Dearborn ID into a Campus Dining Membership Card!University of Michigan-Dearborn example ID card

Convenience - Never worry about having cash.

Flexibility - Valid at McKinley Café in the University Center and Extreme Pita in the Fairlane Center South.

The advantages are endless!


Create an account online to manage your dining dollars.

How Does it Work?

Your UM-Dearborn ID card works with our computer system to identify you as a member.

How to Sign Up

Debit Dollars can be added by visiting the McKinley Café located in the University Center.  Payment methods include cash, credit card, or money order.

You can also create an account online to manage your dining dollars.

Convenience, flexibility and savings are just a few privileges you will enjoy.

Sign up today!

Frequently Asked Questions


What if I have unused Debit Dollars at the end of the semester?

Unused Debit Dollars transfer from semester to semester.

What if my Debit Dollars run low?

Each time you make a purchase, you may ask the cashier your balance.  If your balance is low, you can add to your account using cash, credit card or money order.  Stop by the McKinley Cafe in the University Center to make your payment.

What if I lose my Student ID?

Lost cards must be reported to Campus Safety at 313-593-9953 and Campus Dining at 313-593-0330 immediately. Campus Dining is not responsible for lost cards that are not reported. Funds are transferable to new Student ID.

Who can use my Student ID?

For your protection, the only person authorized to use your Debit Dollars is you.

Can Faculty and Staff participate?

Yes!  Come to the McKinley Cafe with your ID and sign up for one of the meal programs.