For Prospective Students
November 15, 2014
Two sessions available: morning and afternoon!
Attend the free Financial Aid Workshop to find out about scholarships and Financial Aid. Your education is the best investment you can make.
By attending the workshop, you will learn about:
- The Financial Aid Process
- How to Plan a College Budget
Where: Institute for Advanced Vehicle Systems (IAVS Building)
Presentations from the Financial Aid Workshop
(November 15, 2014)
- Admissions and Scholarships
Deb Peffer, Director of Admissions and Orientation
- Learning About Financial Aid
Katherine Allen, Director of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Preparing for College and Sample Student Budget
Kathryn Greiner, Director of Credit Education, UM Credit Union