Current International Students

Academic/Visa Information

The majority of the University of Michigan-Dearborn's international students enter the U.S. with an F-1 visa. UM-Dearborn also has students in J-1 immigration status who are sponsored by their governments, other organizations, or exchange articulations between UM-Dearborn and overseas universities.

Travel advisory for international students and scholars who plan to travel. Please read this if you plan to leave and reenter the U.S. or if you plan to travel within the US.

Health Insurance and TB Testing 



Campus Life 

Outside the classroom, there are many activities to get involved in at UM-Dearborn.  Explore the Office of Student Engagement's resources for student organizations, leadership, inclusion, and service.

Interested in sports?  Workout, play, or cheer on a team with the UM-Dearborn Wolverines!