Faculty are required to complete the Academic Action Request Form and the New Academic Activity Outline when seeking approval of a new major, concentration, minor, or certificate. Please review the Undergraduate or Graduate Certificate Policy when considering the creation or modification of a certificate program.

Faculty are strongly encouraged to utilize the pre-proposal process which is designed to help marshal the necessary University resources to assist faculty in completing the necessary forms.