Apply throughout the month of August!
$30 application fee waived
Applying for undergraduate admission is easy through On-Site Admissions.
An admissions counselor will review your completed application file and give you a decision on the spot.
Undergraduate Admissions Office Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8am - 7pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturdays: 10am - 2pm
Students can meet with an Admissions Counselor as late as:
Monday-Thursday: 6:30 pm
Friday: 4:30 pm
Saturday: 1:30 pm
To schedule your appointment,
Location: Office of Admissions and Orientation, University Center
What to Bring
- Completed Admissions Application (.pdf) or Apply Online (at least 24 hours in advance)
- Transcripts from ALL colleges or universities previously attended
- ACT/SAT scores and high school transcripts (necessary for students with fewer than 24 transferable credits)
What Happens at On-Site Admissions
- Complete an application (if you didn't apply online in advance)
- Meet with a counselor
- Receive an evaluation of your transcripts
- Learn about new student housing, The Union at Dearborn
- College students can receive an on-site transfer credit evaluation and find out about transfer scholarships
- Learn about co-ops and internships
- Find out about financial aid
- Receive an admissions decision
- Sign up for placement exams and academic advising
- Gain insight into the 100+ degree programs offered
- Get information about campus resources to help you succeed at the University
For more information, call the Office of Admissions and Orientation at 313-593-5100, or e-mail: email@example.com.