December is On-Site Admissions Month!
$30 application fee waived
Applying for undergraduate admission is easy through On-Site Admissions. An admissions counselor will review your completed application file and give you a decision on the spot.
To schedule your appointment, call 313-593-5100!
Location: Office of Admissions and Orientation, University Center
What to Bring
- Completed Admissions Application (.pdf) or Apply Online (at least 24 hours in advance)
- Transcripts from ALL colleges or universities previously attended
- ACT/SAT scores and high school transcripts (necessary for students with fewer than 24 transferable credits)
What Happens at On-Site Admissions
- Complete an application (if you didn't apply online in advance)
- Meet with a counselor
- Receive an evaluation of your transcripts
- Learn about new student housing, The Union at Dearborn
- College students can receive an on-site transfer credit evaluation and find out about transfer scholarships
- Learn about co-ops and internships
- Find out about financial aid
- Receive an admissions decision
- Sign up for placement exams and academic advising
- Gain insight into the 100+ degree programs offered
- Get information about campus resources to help you succeed at the University