There are over 100 registered student organizations (RSOs) at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. They are structured groups that give students the opportunity to explore themselves in depth and to achieve greater self-understanding and a positive understanding of others. Student clubs and organizations develop and offer services, social projects, and activities for the enrichment of the student body and overall campus community.
Check out the following:
Student Organization Directory
Visit our Getting Involved and Currently Involved websites for information on all student organizations, joining an organization, or even starting your own!
There are seven University Sponsored Organizations at the University. These organizations are a distinct group and serve a very important role on UM-Dearborn's campus. The USOs are funded annually through the Office for Student Engagement by student fee allocations and have designated advisors and office space on campus.
- Campus Video Network, the on-campus video network
- Lyceum, literary journal published fall and winter semesters
- The Michigan Journal, college newspaper published every Tuesday September through April
- Student Activities Board; campus programming board
- Student Government
- Student Organization Advisory Council
- WUMD, campus radio station