Wednesday, December 2, 2015 • 5:00 - 8:00 pm
Transfer Nights offer a convenient time for transfer students interested in applying for undergraduate admissions. You will be able to:
- Meet one-on-one with an admissions counselor in a 30-minute appointment
- Review your application and transcripts
- Receive an on-site admissions decision
- Learn about academic majors and programs
- Ask about our Community College Transfer Scholarship
What you can bring to your appointment:
- Completed admissions application (submit online at least 24 hours prior, or print and bring with you)
- Recent transcripts from all colleges/schools attended
- High school transcript (if transferring less than 24 credits)
Light refreshments will be provided.
Schedule your Transfer Night appointment today! Appointments are required and limited.