UM-Dearborn Web Site
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is pleased to share the organizational structure for its Web efforts. Please take a few moments to review the useful organizational chart and description of roles and responsibilities for the Web Management Team, those who will most closely manage and operate UM-Dearbornís new website.
Each school, college, and unit will have a representative--known as a Level One Content Manager--from its area serving as a liaison for this process. This structure was chosen to best balance representation from each along with a campus-wide need for standardization and coordination.
This structure will allow us to:
- Present a top quality and unified Web presence to our constituents
- Provide more opportunities for collaboration on Web-related work across campus
- Allow us to more easily apply new technology across units, and share technology, best practices, tools and applications
- More effectively determine project prioritization and coordination
- Develop campus-wide strategic direction
- Effectively manage workflow process throughout campus
- Provide organized training and support to those who manage content
We look forward to sharing more information as we move forward with this new Web strategy.