The Bridge Program for 2021 has concluded. Check back in for Summer 2022 dates during the Winter 2022 semester.
The online Mathematics Summer Bridge Program will help freshmen students who are admitted to any of UM-Dearborn’s four colleges, but especially those requiring science, mathematics, and economics; who place into MATH 080 or MATH 090 after taking the mathematics placement exam; who are undecided as to whether to major in one of these areas.
Benefits of the Mathematics Summer Bridge Program
- The program uses the software ALEKS provided by McGraw-Hill which is required.
- You will strengthen your mathematical skills and then be able to retake the mathematics placement exam.
- You will increase the likelihood of placing into a higher mathematics course in the fall.
- Practice and mastery of mathematics is a very important predictor of success for students in science and other math related fields.
- Students are able to connect with resources an unlimited number of times over a period of up to six weeks. If you have any questions, you may use the free Math Learning Center tutors.
For questions related to this program, please contact Jamie Hallas at firstname.lastname@example.org.