This webpage provides a listing of the most current and up-to-date articulation agreements between the University of Michigan-Dearborn and other institutions. For the purpose of this webpage, an "articulation agreement" defines a relationship between the University of Michigan-Dearborn and another institution that enables students to more easily transfer academic credit to this campus. Articulation agreements are at the discretion of the colleges and are subject to change. If your current institution does not have an articulation agreement, you can still transfer to the University of Michigan-Dearborn.

For questions about a specific articulation agreement, please consult with the relevant college's academic advising office. 

The University also strongly encourages students to also visit the Transfer Hubs webpage which provides the most commonly used transfer guides between community colleges and our campus.

University of Michigan-Dearborn International Agreement Templates:

  1. Campus-wide Collaborative Education Agreement
  2. CECS Collaborative Education Agreement

The following steps describe the process for creating and finalizing these agreements

1. Start from the official articulation agreements webpage located on the provost website. After downloading the correct template (see above), complete the information required in the document. 

2. If you would like to make changes to the text in the template, please consult with the Office of the Provost office first. The associate provost for graduate and global education handles international agreements. Domestic agreements are reviewed by the associate provost for undergraduate education and student success. The Office of the Provost will ensure that a review by Financial Services​ and/or Financial Aid​ is conducted when necessary.   

3. Send draft agreement to the partner to obtain an initial agreement. 

4. If the external partner does not request any edits, obtain their signature and retrieve the signed document. If changes are requested, please insure those are approved by the Office of the Provost.  

5. Finally, please route the signed agreement for the appropriate signature via Sheryl Kubiak (, 1060 AB; ext. 3-5151) 


College of Arts, Sciences, & Letters

Office of the Provost

1080 -
Administration Building (AB)
Back to top of page