Interfolio is a free online platform for faculty, comprised of three modules to do the following:
- Faculty Review (Faculty180)
- Used by faculty to input and submit their annual report information.
- Faculty Search
- Used to bring the faculty hiring process online and gain transparency into the talent, diversity, and accomplishments of the faculty population.
- Review (Dossier), Promotion & Tenure
- Dossier is used to collect scholarly materials, request and receive confidential letters of recommendation, and prepare for upcoming evaluations. Your dossier never expires and your documents will be stored indefinitely.
- Promotion & Tenure is used to address the full scope of academic promotion and tenure - from submission to external evaluations to a final decision - with customizable tools that map directly onto the academic requirements of a tenure review. With the Promotion & Tenure module, faculty are able to more effectively review with tools that allow you to make notes, send messages, and receive external peer evaluations digitally.
Faculty Review (Faculty180)
Login by clicking ‘Partner Institution’, finding UM-Dearborn, and signing in with your UM credentials here.
- Faculty180 Help Page & FAQs
- Free Training Webinar: Interfolio Faculty180 - Faculty Activity Input (2019)
- Activity Input Form
- Scholarly Contributions & Creative Productions: Adding a New Activity
- Scholarly Contributions & Creative Productions: Accept a Coauthored Work
- Scholarly Contributions & Creative Productions: Import from Medline/PubMed
- Scholarly Contributions and Creative Productions: Import Citations Using the Generic Impor
- Accepted File Types
- Quicklinks Tool
- Access Settings (Adding Another User to Your Account)
- Activity Input: Initiate Faculty Input Process
- Activity Input: Approve Faculty Input Process
- Add/Edit: Faculty
- Add/Edit: Courses
- Add/Edit: Course Prefixes
- Add/Edit: Courses Taught
- Add/Edit: Administrative Rights
- Input Faculty Classifications: Create Input Form
- Input Faculty Classifications: Input Classifications
Faculty Job Search
Administration Help Resources:
For additional help, please visit the Help for Interfolio Faculty Search site.
Review (Dossier), Promotion & Tenure
To log into Promotion & Tenure/Dossier follow the below steps:
- Go to https://account.interfolio.com/login
- Enter your umich email into the Email field
- Enter your umich email password into the Password field, and sign in