Financial stability will allow the university to realize its goals and strategically build and plan for its next 60 years.
- Develop sustainable plans that add to the economic vitality of the university
- Reduce the university’s carbon footprint and create a university-wide commitment to the environment
- Inform university decisions with credible data
Pursue campus carbon neutral operational practices and policies
- Develop an environmentally-friendly sustainability plan.
- Identify energy cost savings.
- Explore reasonable and attainable ways to reduce campus's carbon footprint.
Leads: Bryan Dadey, Carol Glick
Complete development of strategic enrollment management plan
- Identify strategies to grow enrollment and credit hours.
- Continue to diversify student body.
- Sharpen recruitment efforts with targeted and effective communications and other tactics.
Lead: Melissa Stone
Create & implement new budget model (underway)
- Move to a Responsibility Center Management budget model.
- Move to zero-based budgeting practices.
Leads: Bryan Dadey, Noel Hornbacher
Diversify revenue sources
- Begin work on next university capital campaign.
- Identify alternative revenue streams to support university initiatives.
Leads: Casandra Ulbrich, Bryan Dadey