Dearborn Policies & Information
- Indirect Costs
- Research Faculty Policies & Procedures
- Who can be a Principal Investigator (UM policy)?
- Policy on the Use of Faculty Research & Discretionary Accounts
- Federal funding - Uniform Guidance
- Conflicts of Interest and Conflicts of Commitment
- Technology Transfer Policy (UM Policy)
- Integrity of Scholarship (UM policy)
- Cost-Sharing Overview
- Other UM policies related to research
*Note that proposals must be fully reviewed and processed by UM-Dearborn's ORSP prior to routing to Ann Arbor, as described in the UM-Dearborn Deadline Policy.