How Can I Get Involved?
There are a number of ways to get involved! If you are an employer, faculty, or staff member, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about any of getting involved. Opportunities for engagement include mentoring, attending the (M)Talent Showcase, sponsoring and participating in events, submitting challenge ideas and engaging with our students as interns and co-op participants.
In addition to the University’s internship and co-op partners, some past and present Talent Gateway employer partners include:
- Bosch North America
- Comerica Bank
- DFCU Financial
- Faurecia Interior Systems
- Ford Motor Company
- Lear Corporation
- UHY LLP
How can I help?
There are a number of ways to get involved! If you are an employer, faculty, or staff member, you can contact email@example.com for more information about any of the following:
- you have an idea that you think would be a great challenge
- you have interview questions related to our career-ready competencies that you'd like to share for use in our challenges
- you would like to engage as a mentor for a student
- you would like to engage with students at an innovation event
- you would like to attend our (M)Talent Showcase (held a day during the first full week of April and December)
Additionally, we are also looking for financial support. Below are a few examples of how your gift can support the efforts of the Talent Gateway:
- $25. Cover the first level of incentives for students
- $50. Help with the costs of increased-level student incentives
- $100. Provide students with a study break event
- $250. Give students a "Live Challenge" event
- $1000. Fund the (M)Talent Showcase event
- $5000. Support a Talent Ambassador for a year