For Undergraduate Applicants (Summer 2018, Fall 2018 only)
As an online applicant for Summer or Fall, you can log in anytime to check the status of your completed application. Please allow at least one full week, upon application submission, to see results.
To check your status:
- Log into the Apply for Admission section on the application website
- Use the login ID and PIN you created when completing your web application, and click "login"
- Select your desired admission term under "Submitted Applications" or "Processed Applications"
- The Application Summary will be updated as your application progresses through the process
The amount of summary detail will increase throughout your file's review. Pay special attention to the following areas as they become available:
- Decision: This section appears once a decision is made
- Requirements: Dates indicate when item(s) are received. Blank areas indicate which item(s) are outstanding or not yet processed
For students applying in Winter 2019 and beyond, a different online application system is being utilized and the above information is not relevant.