We stay open until 8 pm just for transfer students!
Transfer Night offers a convenient time for transfer students interested in applying for undergraduate admissions. Schedule your Transfer Night appointment today! Appointments are required and limited.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Register for an upcoming Transfer Night:
What Transfer Night Offers
What you will be able to do:
- Meet one-on-one with an admissions counselor in a 30-minute appointment
- Review your application and transcripts
- Receive an on-site admissions decision
- Learn about academic majors and programs
- Ask about our Community College Transfer Scholarship
What to bring to your appointment:
- Completed admissions application
- Recent transcripts from all colleges/schools attended
- High school transcript and SAT/ACT scores (if transferring less than 24 credits)
Tools to Transfer
Make your transition as smooth as possible! Use the tools below to understand our academic requirements and see how your credits will transfer.
Did You Know?More Facts
56% of our student body transferred to UM-Dearborn.