We offer On-Site Admissions for transfer students.
Applying for undergraduate admission is easy! An admissions counselor will review your completed application file and give you a decision on the spot.
To schedule your appointment, call 313-593-5100.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Completed Admissions Application or Apply Online (at least 24 hours in advance)
- Transcripts from ALL colleges or universities previously attended
- If transferring less than 24 credits, SAT/ACT scores and high school transcripts
At On-Site Admissions, you can:
- Complete your application, if needed
- Meet with a counselor
- Receive an evaluation of your transcripts
- College students can receive an on-site transfer credit evaluation and find out about transfer scholarships
- Learn about co-ops and internships
- Find out about financial aid
- Receive an admissions decision
- Sign up for placement exams and academic advising
- Gain insight into the 100+ degree programs offered
- Get information about campus resources to help you succeed at the University
- Learn about student housing, The Union at Dearborn