Let us be your guide
The University of Michigan-Dearborn Business Engagement Center (BEC) is your first point of contact to access student talent, leverage faculty expertise, identify lab space availability and specialized facilities, or take advantage of professional development opportunities.
We strive to ensure that engagement is strategic, efficient, and responsive to the unique needs of your company.
- Hire talent for full-time positions, co-ops and internships
- Develop your staff with executive education opportunities
- Faculty Internships
- Work with students on experiential learning project opportunities
- Engage in cutting-edge research with award winning faculty
- Access labs and research facilities
- Become a sponsor of events, student organizations or other opportunities
- Donate goods and services
- Develop strategic philanthropic initiatives
The Business Engagement Center's 2020 Year in Review:
How to Reach Us
During the Fall 2021 semester, we’ll be conducting university business in-person and virtually. Our contact information and location are below.
Our in-person office hours are Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The office can be reached at email@example.com or 313-593-5130 on Fridays.