All alumni of the College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters are members of the Alumni Affiliate.
The Alumni Affiliate's goals are:
To stimulate interest and involvement in the College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters.
To provide alumni with opportunities for professional development and networking.
- To encourage outstanding liberal arts students to select the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- To familiarize its members with the progress and challenges of CASL and UM-Dearborn.
- To collaborate with University officials in addressing the needs, policies and programs of CASL and the Alumni Association of the University of Michigan.
- To develop communication and cooperation among faculty, alumni, students and friends of CASL.
- To create a favorable environment for fund-raising efforts by the College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters.
All CASL Alumni are invited to become actively involved in Affiliate activities. For further information regarding the governing board, committees, and meetings, contact the Office of Alumni Engagement or complete the questionnaire below.