Back to top of page
Essential Program Preparation Information
- We request 1 adult guardian for every 10 children in the group.
- No plants or animals are to be collected from the area.
- The outdoor program site is a nature sanctuary and Environmental Study Area, so quiet group behavior is essential to a successful, focused, and non-disruptive program.
- Please inform all members of your group that cell phones must be turned off during their program visit.
- Please make sure your students, as well as adult chaperones, are dressed appropriately for hands-on, extended outdoor explorations in potentially challenging weather conditions.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, modifications will be made to the program.
- Restroom facilities and space to eat lunch are available to your group.
- Smoking is not allowed on the UM-Dearborn campus.