Mathematics and Statistics majors and graduate students should meet with their program advisor for help in selecting classes and discussing program options.
Current and Projected Course Offerings for Majors in Mathematics and Statistics
Mathematics Education Program
Future elementary or secondary teachers majoring or minoring in mathematics are encouraged to see Dr. Krebs to help with course selection and sequence. Practicing teachers interested in a Masters degree in Education (M.A. Ed.) specializing in mathematics should check the following sites:
For elementary or secondary teachers already endorsed in mathematics: Mathematics Education Enhancement and Leadership
For elementary teachers seeking endorsement to teach mathematics through grade 8: Mathematics Endorsement
Dr. Cengiz-Phillips is pleased to meet and advise students interested in the MA in education with a specialty in mathematics.
Undergraduate Advisor: Dr. Angela Krebs
Graduate Advisor: Dr. Cengiz-Phillips
- CASL Records and Advising
- CASL's Cooperative Education Program
- UM-Dearborn's Career Services
- Actuarial Science at UM-Dearborn
- Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook (Mathematics section)
- Mathematics Career Information from the AMS
- Mathematics Career Information from SIAM
- A Guide to Careers in Applied Mathematics
- American Mathematical Society Resources for Students
- Thinking of a Career in Applied Mathematics?
- Research Experience for Undergraduates Summer Programs
- Internship & Co-op Opportunities for Undergraduates
- We Use Math offers answers to your questions about careers.
- WhyDoMath -- a showcase of exciting mathematical and computational science topics.
PC Lab - 2046 CB
Macintosh Lab - 2048 CB
Mathematics Learning Center (MLC) - 2076 CB