Some high schools offer students the opportunity to earn college credit via Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) coursework and exams. If there is a chance that you may be eligible for any such credit, please click on link below.

Advising and Academic Success

1039 -
CASL Building
Back to top of page