College-wide and department-level grade appeal and change policies.

A faculty member may change a grade to correct an error by completing a Supplementary Grade Report, which can be obtained from the CASL Advising and Academic Success office. The faculty member in charge of the course must include a formal explanation outlining the circumstances surrounding the original error and justifying the grade change.  Below you will find the specific CASL-wide, the individual department-level, and college-wide programs grade appeal and change policies.

Advising and Academic Success

1039 -
CASL Building
Back to top of page