Graduate guest students are those who wish to take a graduate-level course but are not currently enrolled in a graduate program at the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
Guest Program Highlights:
- Both day and evening classes are available for your convenience. Search for Classes.
- It's a great opportunity to earn credits to transfer back to your home college/university. (Please note: it is your responsibility to determine whether the course(s) taken at UM-Dearborn will transfer.)
- Guest students may enroll for a maximum of four semesters. A new application is required for each semester you wish to enroll. If you have previously taken classes at UM-Dearborn, the admission decision will also be based on your UM-Dearborn GPA.
- If there are pre-requisites for any courses you wish to take, you will also need to submit a copy of your home college/university's transcript to verify that you have fulfilled the requirements and receive the necessary overrides prior to registration.
- After you have been admitted to the University, you will receive information about the registration process.
- Guest Student Tuition & Fees