The College of Business welcomes students from Princess Sumaya University for Technology to participate in a special master's program. We encourage applications from students with business and non-business majors.
2+2 and any other PSUT students who are nearing completion of a bachelor’s degree are welcome to apply for admission to the following degrees:
- Master of Business Administration (36-48 credits, depending on previous business courses completed)
- Master of Science in Accounting (30 credits)
- Master of Science-Business Analytics (30 credits)
- Master of Science in Finance (30-33 credits, depending on previous business courses completed)
- Master of Science-Information Systems (30 credits)
- Master of Science-Marketing (30 credits)
- Master of Science-Supply Chain Management (30 credits)
Most master's program students enroll in 9-12 credits (3-4 courses) each fall semester (September-December) and winter semester (January-April). Students then typically complete any remaining degree requirements in one or both of the accelerated summer semesters (May-June and July-August). The MBA may require enrollment in a second year in order for students to complete the required credits.
PSUT students are in the process of completing the first two years of a bachelor’s degree in any field of study are welcome to apply for admission to the PSUT Visiting program at UM-Dearborn.