Vellore Institute of Technology Special Master's Programs
The College of Business welcomes students from Vellore Institute of Technology to participate in special 2+2 bachelor's and 1+1 master's degree programs. We encourage applications from students with business and non-business majors.
Vellore Institute of Technology
1+1 / Master's Programs
Students who are nearing completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree in any field of study, as well as students who have completed at least 24 credits in a master's program, are welcome to apply for admission to the following degrees:
- Master of Business Administration (36-48 credits, depending on previous business courses completed)
- Master of Science in Accounting (30 credits)
- Master of Science-Business Analytics (30 credits)*
- Master of Science in Finance (30-33 credits, depending on previous business courses completed)
- Master of Science-Information Systems (30 credits)*
- Master of Science-Supply Chain Management (30 credits)*
UM-Dearborn will consider transfers for up to six hours of appropriate graduate coursework taken at the student's home university.
Most 1+1 / Master's Program students enroll in 9-12 credits (3-4 courses) each fall semester (September-December) and winter semester (January-April). Students then typically complete any remaining degree requirements in one or both of the accelerated summer semesters (May-June and July-August). The MBA may require enrollment in an additional semester of study.
*STEM-designated programs. STEM students currently are eligible to receive extended time on their US student visas.
VIT Bachelor's Programs
The College of Business welcomes students from Vellore Institute of Technology to participate in special bachelor's programs.