Welcome to the Internship and Career Management Center (ICMC)
Our goal is to assist you with your career development process. The University of Michigan-Dearborn College of Business students and alumni retain access to our career services for life.
Regardless of where you are in your career pursuits, we are confident that we can help you improve your prospects of finding a challenging and rewarding opportunity.
- Open to ALL COB students (Pre-Bus, BBA, Graduate and Alum)
- Major and Career Advice and Counseling
- Internship and Job Search
- One-on-one Interview Prep and Mock Interview Program
- Employer Recruiting and Networking Events
- Resume and Cover Letter Reviews
- Mentoring and Career Coaching Referrals
- Informational Interviews and Job Shadowing Opportunities
Why Visit the ICMC?
- 96% of employers plan to hire students with some internship experience
- 61% of students with an internship have a job offer in their last semester of school
- The primary focus of most employer internship programs is to recruit new hires
How do I get started? Looking for general information...
- Stop by FCN Suite 285 at any time
- Come visit us on Walk-in Wednesdays – 2:00 - 5:00 pm
- Make an appointment via Career Connections
"I finished up with my Ford internship August 18, and just heard back from them today. I received an offer to go into their Ford College Graduate program next summer! Just wanted to thank the ICMC for helping through the process and all these great opportunities you guys provide!"
-Galen Mueller, President of the ITM Association
Meet the ICMC Staff! Click on a profile to view contact information.