The College of Business welcomes students from the following universities to participate in special 3+2 and Visiting Programs.
We encourage applications from students with business and non-business majors.
- China Three Gorges University (CTGU), Yichang
- China University of Mining and Technology (CUMTB), Beijing
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), Wuhan
- National Ilan University (NIU), Yilan
- National University of Kaohsiung (NUK), Kaohsiung
- North China Electric Power University (NCEPU), Beijing
- Wuhan University of Technology (WUT), Wuhan
- Xi'an Jiaotong University (XJTU), Xi'an
- Yuan Ze University (YZU), Taoyuan
3+2 Bachelor’s-to-Master’s Program and Visiting Program
Students who have completed the first 3 years of a 4-year bachelor’s degree in any field of study are welcome to apply for admission to the 3+2 Program. Students may enroll in any undergraduate courses offered at the University of Michigan-Dearborn, as long as students meet the course prerequisites. Most 3+2 students find a wide variety of courses available to them. We will work with students individually to help them select an appropriate course schedule.
After successful completion of the bachelor's courses at UM-Dearborn, students are eligible to apply for admission to the Master’s Program. The student's home university awards the bachelor's degree; UM-Dearborn awards the master's degree.
Most 3+2 Program students enroll in 12-15 credits (4-5 courses) at UM-Dearborn each fall semester (September-December) and winter semester (January-April), with the usual expectation that these courses will complete the bachelor’s degree at the home university. Students must consult their academic advisors at the home university to make sure course selections at UM-Dearborn will fulfill their bachelor’s degree requirements.
Students who have completed fewer than 3 years of a bachelor's degree may apply for admission to the Visiting Program. Students enroll at UM-Dearborn as undergraduate guests for up to one year of study.