Counseling and Support Services

If You Are Not Eligible for the UM-Dearborn International Student/Scholar Health Insurance Plan

If you are not an F-1 student or a J-1 student or scholar with an I-20 (F-1 students) or a DS-2019 (J-1 students and visiting scholars) issued by the University of Michigan (Dearborn), you are not eligible for the U-M Health Insurance Plan. However, you are eligible for the Michigan Student Assembly-endorsed plan. If you have a sponsor (Fulbright, for example), you should also contact your sponsor to learn about insurance provided by your sponsor.

Last reviewed: 11/08/07

Hours, Location & Staff
Cold & Flu