Talent Gateway Fall (M)Talent Showcase
To achieve the (M)Talent distinction, students are required to present at a Showcase to share their reflections on the integration of their academic, personal and career goals, how this intersection shapes them, and how others can benefit from their experiences. In addition to the presentations, students attending this event will have the opportunity to informally network with a variety of employers.
The agenda is below; if you are an external guest (including family/friends of one of the candidates), please use this form instead.
4:30-4:45 – Informal networking for students and employers
4:45-5:00 – Introduction, welcome
5:00–6:10 – Presentations, awards
6:10-6:30 – Networking reception
Please join us as we support these candidates:
- Gaadeh Abouarabi, COB (Human Resource Management & Information Systems Management)
- Shruthi Alagashetty, CECS (Computer and Information Science)
- Nihal Attar, CECS (Industrial & Systems Engineering)
- Meera Martin, CASL (Criminology & Criminal Justice)
- Akshay Rahul, CECS (Industrial Manufacturing and Systems Engineering)
- Andrew Seewald, CASL (Applied Statistics)
- Aniruddha Sharma, CECS (Automotive Systems Engineering)
- Amber Steelman, COB (Marketing)
- Marie Suehrer, CASL (International Studies, Political Science, French)
- Michael Ustes, CECS (Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering)
We hope to see you there – this could be you some day!
Employers, alumni, and external guests can RSVP here.