Student Employment Network (SEN) Objective
To collaboratively align and leverage student employment efforts campus wide through department orientations, training, best practices, and other existing initiatives toward the development and retention of student employees, leading to increased student success.
Join the Talent Gateway
Do challenges, earn points, get rewarded!
Today's workplace requires creative, flexible, adaptable project leaders and problem solvers who can interact with the diverse world around them in a positive way. At the same time, they must also balance lifelong learning and a personal life. How will you gain these skills?
Unique to UM-Dearborn, the Talent Gateway can help you get ready for a successful life and career by connecting you with resources and opportunities and then providing you with a space to reflect on the impact of these experiences. Where do you want to grow? How do you communicate, collaborate, and interact with people who are different than you? How can you develop the competencies employers are looking for?
- Admissions & Orientation
- Athletics & Recreation
- CIViC (Community Involvement and Volunteerism Center)
- Career Services
- College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters (CASL) Administration
- CASL Advising and Academic Success
- CASL Co-Op
- College of Business Computing Services
- College of Education, Health, and Human Services
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- Communications & Marketing
- Counseling & Disability Services
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Services
- Language, Culture, and Communication
- Library/Information Resources
- Library Research Center
- Library-Technical Services
- Literature, Philosophy & the Arts
- Mardigian Library
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of International Affairs
- Office of Student Life
- Science Learning Center
- University Center
For additional information about the Student Employment Network please contact Mai Qazzaz at 313-593-5020.