University Compliance Processes
All Gap Analysis and Subcertification documents are required to be completed online and can be found at MReports under Compliance and Internal Controls Other Reports/Tools.
For FY2020, the annual Gap Analysis and Management Reporting will only require completion of the Employment process, which will reflect the impact of COVID-19. This is a revised plan surrounding COVID-19 and the impact on the campus community in an attempt to simplify the process for this year and adjust the focus to areas of higher risk given the current environment.
Even though the gaps are not required to be completed this year, you are expected to review and update procedures and have proper controls in place for ALL processes.
For your reference, here are Key Considerations related to Internal Controls during the COVID-19.
The following reports are available when you are logged in to M-Pathways:
- Travel and Expense Approver Report by EmplID, DeptID or DeptGrp*
- Travel and Expense Spend Report by DeptID, DeptGrp or EmplID*
- Public Folders, UM Maintained, Financials, FN06 Procurement
- Wolverine Access, MReports, "Compliance" tab, Internal Controls Other Reports/Tools, P-card T&E Controls
- Travel and Expense P-Card Holder & Limits by DeptID, DeptGrp or EmplID (should be used for transaction periods after Concur implementation)