Careers at the U
UM-Dearborn Human Resources is committed to developing leading practices in the recruitment, retention, and development of outstanding faculty and staff. We are committed to enhancing the diversity and quality of applicants who apply and are candidates for positions at the university.
All open and available positions are posted through e-Recruit, a web-based job posting tool accessible at http://careers.umich.edu/.
The system allows job seekers to search for open positions, submit a cover letter and resume, create and save resumes, and manage preferences, allowing for notification if positions become available that meet your search criteria.
Human Resources Consultants work closely with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, post positions to ensure a diverse quality applicant pool, make selection decisions, and extend offers of employment. The Human Resources team also ensures newly hired employees a smooth transition and provides important information about benefits and orientation.
Faculty, Regular & Temporary Staff Recruitment Guidelines
- Student and Non-Student Temporary Employee Recruitment & Hiring Process
- Regular Staff Recruitment & Hiring Process
- Faculty Recruitment Hiring Process
Step-by-Step Guidelines for Department Administrators
- Student Electronic Hiring Process: A Brief Overview
- Temporary Electronic Hiring Process: A Brief Overview
- Student and Temporary Electronic Hiring Process: Step-by-Step Instructions
Students seeking employment are strongly encouraged to follow the link below for pertinent information and available opportunities.