Faculty and Staff information about policies and procedures for registration and records.
Curriculum and Programs Forms
IMPORTANT! The forms on this page are PDFs. For the best user experience, we recommend using Adobe Reader to complete these forms. (Some web browsers may not fully support entering information into PDFs while viewing them within a browser.)
- Download and install Adobe Reader onto your computer
- Return to this page, right-click a form link below, then choose Save Link As... and note the folder where the file is saved.
- Locate the file on your computer and open it in Adobe Reader.
Adobe also offers Reader for your tablet and mobile device.
To be used when:
- Creating pre-proposals for submission to UCDC or the Graduate Subcommittee (only form required for pre-proposals).
- Creating, changing, or deactivating a major, minor, concentration or certificate.
New Academic Activity Outline
To be completed and used:
- As a support or attachment to the "Academic Action Request Form" when a NEW major, minor, concentration, or certificate is being requested.