Learn how to use Drupal and web best practices with the UM-Dearborn web team.
We want to empower our community of content coordinators to feel confident, comfortable and happy making updates in Drupal, UM-Dearborn's content management system (CMS).
We offer a variety of training and learning opportunities to our campus:
- Written documentation included in this section of the website.
- In-person training for new editors to the system. Training is conducted in one 2.5-hour session:
- Web best practices and Drupal overview
- Using Drupal hands-on
- Self-paced training and exercises for new editors to the system.
- One-on-one or small group training as needed.
- Open labs, usually held monthly.