UM-Dearborn Connect Registration and Records

Address Change Form

Fill out the following information:

Personal Identification Number (PIN)

Your PIN will be used as an electronic signature. For your security your PIN number should be kept confidential.  You may change your PIN at any time via UM-Dearobrn Connect or in person, with appropriate identification, at the Enrollment Services counter.  If you do not have a PIN, please mail or fax the Printable Address Change Form.