New Building Entrance Procedures and COVID Testing Options
The campus continues to make great progress with our COVID vaccination policy compliance.
Both our faculty and staff vaccination rates are near 90%, our total student vaccination rate is 84% with the in-person student rate over 90%. Virtually all (>99%) of our students with in-person courses are compliant with the policy.
We have a few updates to share as we continue to progress through the semester.
- Beginning on Monday, September 27, all public exterior building doors will be open and unlocked.
- MCard access is available for persons who regularly need to enter buildings outside of the standard business hours.
- Door screeners will no longer be stationed at building doors. ResponsiBLUE screens may still be required for some campus services and offices.
- Please remember to continue to complete your ResponsiBLUE daily health screening. This is good practice and will serve as a good reminder that if you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- University guests must continue to complete the ResponsiBLUE guest screening before entering campus buildings.
- Face coverings must continue to be worn inside all campus buildings and transportation. Face coverings may be removed if you are inside an office alone with the door closed or actively eating or drinking. If you are not actively eating or drinking, please be sure your covering is over your nose and mouth, even in the University Center café area.
- Face coverings will be available at the University Center Info Desk, Human Resources, CSS Reception Desk, CASL Advising Office and College Deans' Offices. If you encounter someone without a face covering, please direct them to one of these locations.
- Updated campus COVID testing hours were announced last week. A limited supply of take home test kits are now available for faculty and staff. Please contact Human Resources at 313-593-5190 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule time to stop by HR and pick up a test. Information about this testing option can be found here.
- We are now tracking and sharing symptomatic and asymptomatic information for campus COVID cases. Information is posted on the campus COVID dashboard.
Thank you for your continued support of a healthy and safe fall semester.
Go Blue - Go Dearborn - Go Safe!
Vice Chancellor for Business Affairs