- The university will provide a testing and vaccination clinic on campus for those required to submit a weekly negative COVID test.
- Beginning Tuesday, September 21, the clinic, located in the University Center, will be open Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:30am-6:30pm.
- Faculty, staff and students may choose to complete necessary COVID testing at a location that works best for them. All negative test results must be uploaded using the Test Reporting form.
- The clinic will continue to offer the COVID-19 vaccine through September 29, 2021.
Students that need assistance with testing should email DearbornCOVIDsupport@umich.edu or call 313-593-5056. Faculty and staff please contact Human Resources to discuss your options, by calling 313-593-5190 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional options for receiving the Vaccine
- Recognizing flexibility is needed so employees can register for vaccine appointments during work hours, the university is providing employees with up to two hours of paid release time per vaccine dose. Paid release time for vaccination is limited to up to two hours, per vaccination appointment, and for non-exempt staff is reported as REG. (Exempt employees only report exception time). More details and coding time code information is available on the U-M HR website.
- MDHHS provides information regarding the process for signing up for a vaccine appointment in various counties throughout the state.
- The Wayne County Health Department is holding clinics for all Wayne County residents and workers (aged 12 or older) at six clinics. Currently walk-up vaccinations are available as well based on availability. Appointments are available by calling 1-866-610-3885, between 9am-5pm. www.waynecounty.com/covid19/vaccination.aspx. The City of Detroit has a number of walk-in and appointment vaccination sites. Visit the website or call 313 230-0505 M-F 9am-6pm to make an appointment.
- If you live in Macomb County more information about vaccine clinics is available on the website.
- If you live in Oakland County more information above vaccine clinics is available on the website.
- Register with local pharmacies Meijer, Rite-Aid, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS and Walmart.