Set up VPN for iPhone and iPad
To Set up the VPN on the iPhone and iPad:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap General
3. Tap VPN
4. Tap Add VPN Configuration
5. Tap Type to change the protocol.
6. Select IPSec and tap Add Configuration
7. Enter the following information:
Description: UMD VPN
Account: your Uniqname
Password: your Kerberos password
Group Name: umvpngroup
Then Tap Done
8. Tap the "Not Connected" toggle to turn on the VPN.
9. Check the status to verify that you are connected to the VPN.
To Disconnect from the VPN on iPhone or iPad:
1. Tap the "Connected" toggle to turn off the VPN.
To Reconnect to the VPN on iPhone or iPad:
Tap the "Not Connected" toggle to turn on the VPN.